TOTAL VISA PROCESSING TIME
(business days) and RATES
15 days (for Atlanta Consulate Jurisdiction)*
16-22 business days (for other jurisdictions)*
|TOURIST Multiple Entry/ 10 years
|BUSINESS Multiple Entry/ 10 years
*Residents of the following states can apply in Atlanta jurisdiction: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee. For applicants within Atlanta jurisdiction requiring expedited visas a faster processing may be available. Please, contact our office for details.
*Rates include Consulate and TVE fees. Additional fee applies for Shipping and Handling (see below)
$20.00 - FedEx Second day
$25.00 - FedEx Standard Overnight (3.00PM delivery on next business day)
$30.00 - FedEx Priority Overnight (10.30AM delivery on next business day)
$40.00 - FedEx SATURDAY Priority Overnight (12noon delivery on Saturday)
$55.00 - Puerto-Rico, Hawaii, Alaska
$85.00 - Western\Central Europe
$40.00 - Canada, Mexico
$85.00 - Eastern Europe\Asia\South America
Processing time is in BUSINESS DAYS. Processing time is set forth by the Consulate of Brazil and is not guaranteed.
All of the following documents must be received by our office before processing your visa to Brazil.
- Your actual passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure from Brazil.
- Non-US citizens must provide a notarized copy of their Alien Registration Card (A.R.C.) or U.S. Visa and I-94.
- One completed and signed visa application form, filled out online at https://scedv.serpro.gov.br. Please, select the "Visa Request" link to access the application form. All questions on the online application must be answered. Make sure your name is typed in exactly as listed in your passport, and that your signature does not extend outside of the signature box. The Consulate of Brazil requires all visa documents to be uploaded to consular web-site to complete the application process. If you are unable to upload the needed documents, we can do the necessary upload for an additional $20 per application.
- One passport-style (2"x2") photograph taken within the last 6 months (must be on photo paper and have a plain white background).
- Proof of jurisdiction: notarized copy of one of the following: driver's license, utility bills, copy of lease, bank statements and in some cases school transcripts are all acceptable documents as proof of jurisdiction.
- A copy of a recent bank statement. Account numbers may be blacked out for privacy; do not obscure any other information.
- Copy of flight itinerary.
- If applying for a business visa, a letter from your U.S. company explaining the purpose of your trip and providing a financial guarantee. If requesting a long term multiple entry visa (TYPE II) you must provide a letter stating that the purpose of the trip is for business meetings and is of a non-technical nature. Included in this letter must be the phrase "No technical assistance will be provided." The letter must bare an original signature. Digital signatures, photocopies, or scanned copies will not be accepted by the consulate.
- If applying for a business visa, a letter of invitation from the company to be visited in Brazil. This letter must be in Portuguese, and must state that no technical assistance will be provided.
- Payment: A company or personal check or money order made payable to "Travel Visa Express" (see table below for amounts). To pay for your visa to Brazil by credit card, please download the card authorization form. Include the form in the package that you mail to us.
Although we guarantee our services, there are circumstances which we cannot control. We are not
responsible for stolen visas or those lost or damaged in the mail. We cannot guarantee that a visa will
be issued as the Consulate may refuse to grant entry/exit visa for any reason. Your Consular
fees are reimbursable only if you are denied an entry visa and the Consulate has offered to refund
its fee. Otherwise, such fees are non-refundable and subject to change
One day should be added for FedEx delivery of your visa to your home. Be aware that Consulates
are closed for all U.S. and their National holidays. Please call us for information on specific
country's National holidays.
Travel Visa Express
309 Peters Street, SW, Unit A
Atlanta GA 30313