In order to expedite the passport application, please follow each of the steps carefully. An incomplete or incorrectly completed application will delay the issue of the passport. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
1. Proof of Citizenship - You must provide ONE of the following:
- Previous U.S. Passport
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by state, county or city (if born in US)
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 (if born outside the US)
- Certificate of Naturalization
2. Parent Proof of Identity:
- Valid driverís license w/ photograph issued more than 4 months ago (If you do not poses a driverís license or a driverís license that meets the requirements above then you must supply Alternate Proof of Identity)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must submit evidence of their relationship to the minor applicant. (ex: Birth certificate with both parents' names, Adoption Decree with adopting parents' names, Court Order establishing custody/guardianship)
3. Evidence of Immediate Travel - Must provide a copy of 1 of the following:
- Round trip ticket indicating travel to a foreign country
- Travel Itinerary
- Business traveler’s may submit a business letter if the above is not available
Please do not include the evidence of immediate travel in the sealed envelope.
Important: if your departure date is more then 24 days away please talk to our agent first.
4. DS-11 with 2 barcodes and Authorization form
5. Application Form DS-3053 - Download and complete the DS-3053 form
6. Complete and sign Form DS-64 - Download and complete the DS-64 form
7. Authorization Form - Print two copies of Authorization from. Complete but do NOT sign the form until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent.
8. Two Passport Photographs 2x2 inches
- $175 Government fees. You will write a check to "US Department of State" for $140 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check) and pay cash in the amount of $35 to the Acceptance Agent.
- $69 to Travel Visa Express. Also include payment for the return shipping option you selected (if applicable). If you want to pay by credit card, download credit card authorization form and send along with all documents.
10. Authorization Process – An Acceptance Agent will verify your identity and witness the signing of your application.
11. Checklist - Please use this checklist to make sure you are sending all necessary documents and to avoid delays in the processing.
12. Federal Express Shipping Instructions
- Send all the above mentioned documents + $25 for return FedEx to:
3450 Geary Boulevard suite 105, San Francisco, CA 94118