7-10 days ( for Atlanta Consulate Jurisdiction)* 12-15 business days (for other jurisdictions)*
TOURIST Multiple Entry/ 6 months $245 $280
TOURIST Multiple Entry/ 12 months $245 $280
TOURIST Multiple Entry/ 5 years $345 $380
TOURIST Multiple Entry/ 10 years $345 $380
BUSINESS Multiple Entry within 1 year $335 $365
BUSINESS Multiple Entry within 5 years $435 $465
BUSINESS Multiple Entry within 10 years $435 $465

*Residents of the following states can apply in Atlanta jurisdiction: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands

Rates include Consulate and TVE fees. Additional fee applies for Shipping and Handling (see below)
  • $20.00 - FedEx Second day
  • $25.00 - FedEx Standard Overnight (3.00PM delivery on next business day)
  • $30.00 - FedEx Priority Overnight (10.30AM delivery on next business day)
  • $40.00 - FedEx SATURDAY Priority Overnight (12noon delivery on Saturday)
  • $55.00 - Puerto-Rico, Hawaii, Alaska
  • $85.00 - Western\Central Europe
  • $40.00 - Canada, Mexico
  • $85.00 - Eastern Europe\Asia\South America

Processing time is in BUSINESS DAYS. Processing time is set forth by the Indian Consulate and is not guaranteed.
All of the following documents must be received by our office before processing your visa to India.
  • One completed visa application form, filled in online at http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
  • Your actual passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure from India
  • One completed ďAdditional Particulars FormĒ, signed with a pen-to-paper signature.
  • Two identical passport-style (2Ēx2Ē) photographs taken within the last 6 months (must be on photo paper and have a plain white background).
  • Copy of a valid driverís license or a gas, water, or electric bill showing your name and home street address (no PO Boxes) as listed on your application. Phone bills, cable bills, bank statements, or credit card statements are not accepted.
  • Copy of flight itinerary.
  • If your name has legally changed, submit a copy of the name change document (such as marriage certificate or court order).
  • Payment: A company or personal check or money order made payable to "Travel Visa Express" (see table below for amounts). To pay for your Indian visa by credit card, please download the card authorization form. Include the form in the package that you mail to us.
  • For business visas:
    • - Letter of Invitation from India: A letter of invitation from the company to be visited in India, plus a copy of the companyís official Letter of Incorporation. The invitation must be on company letterhead and signed by a representative of the company, and should include the applicantís name and the name, address, telephone number and email for a contact person at the overseas company. The requested visa duration and number of entries must be specified. Faxed or scanned copies are accepted.
    • - A business letter from your US company. This letter must explain the purpose of the trip and provide a financial guarantee, and specify the visa duration that is requested. It must be on letterhead and have an original ink signature of a representative of the company other than the applicant. Please see the sample
Parental Authorization Form For Minors: Fill the Parental Authorization Form for Minors and enclose the print out.
  • Minor's birth certificate copy or any government issued document showing parentsí name, date of birth and nationality. Certain restrictions apply, please see bullet points below.
    • US Citizen: Only birth certificates are accepted for minor applicants born in the US.
    • Born Abroad certificate: If the applicant is born abroad as a United States citizen, a copy of the Born Abroad certificate issued by the state department must be presented with application.
    • Indian Born: Those born in India can use their birth certificate, an old Indian passport or a school leaving certificate.
    • All Others Citizens: The minor applicant not born in the US or India should submit a birth certificate or any government document from the country of origin that has parents name, date of birth and nationality. The documents must be translated into English and notarized.
  • Children above 5 years of age must print their name in the signature box under their photograph on the first page of application.

    Note: If the minor above the age of 5 cannot sign or print his/her name due to medical reasons, a thumb print must be placed in the signature box. Applications without the minorís thumbprint or printed name in the signature box will not be accepted. A Parent cannot sign in the signature box below the picture for their child.

    Signature (Children below 5 years):
    • For children too young to sign their own name, a thumb impression should be made in the boxes- on Page 1 under the Picture and in the two boxes on Page 3.
    • The parents should sign on the lines for designated for Father and Mother.
    • Father must sign under the Declaration section on top of Page.
    • Minor children who are old enough to write their own names should sign instead of using a thumb impression.
    • DO NOT use a thumb impression and sign in the same box. All thumbprints should be in black or blue ink.
  • A copy of the vital page(s) containing the picture and signature page of both parents signed passports must be submitted with a minorís application.
  • Visa applications for minors should contain both parentsí signatures, on the 2nd page only. Minors do not sign the second page of the application.

    Note: If you are a single parent, a copy of court document(s) proving you have legal and physical custody of the child must be submitted with the childís application.
  • In case of a single parent applying visa for his / her child, the following is required apart from the usual documentation:
    • Birth certificate of child, stating both parents name.
    • If the birth certificate mentions both parents name then, each parentís photo ID and signature is required.
    • If the birth certificate mentions single parentís name then only single parentís photo ID and signature is required.
    • If both parents are named on the birth certificate and are legally separated, then proof of legal separation is required. Additionally, the single parent has to obtain a court order from USA stating that the parent is authorized to take the child to India and mentioning the duration of visit. This is a mandatory requirement if only one parent is signing on the form. The child would be granted visa for the duration mentioned in the court order.


      Even if the biological parents are legally separated if both the biological parents sign the minorís application as consent for his travel to India, and also submit their signed photo IDs, visa can be issued to the minor. Step parents are not accepted as legal guardians. If they are to be accepted then a fresh birth certificate is required which mentions the new legal guardians name.
    • In case of adopted children, a legal guardian certificate is required.
    • If one of the parents is deceased, then the death certificate is required.
  • Applicants of Indian origin applying for a Visa (any category) must provide a copy of Renunciation Certificate / Surrender Certificate and a copy of Naturalization certificate (both the documents).
Please contact us if you need a visa other than tourist or business, hold a non-US passport, or have close departure dates.

Travel Visa Express
309 Peters Street, SW, Unit A
Atlanta GA 30313

Although we guarantee our services, there are circumstances which we cannot control. We are not responsible for stolen visas or those lost or damaged in the mail. We cannot guarantee that a visa will be issued as the Consulate may refuse to grant entry/exit visa for any reason. Your Consular fees are reimbursable only if you are denied an entry visa and the Consulate has offered to refund its fee. Otherwise, such fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.

One day should be added for FedEx delivery of your visa to your home. Be aware that Consulates are closed for all U.S. and their National holidays. Please call us for information on specific country's National holidays.

Visa Services

TravelVisaExpress.com specializes in obtaining travel visa(s) for US Citizens and foreign nationals.

Passport Services

Passports for United States Citizens who wish to travel internationally within the next 30 days.

© 2002 - 2022 Travel Visa Express. All Rights Reserved.