Same Day LOST / STOLEN US PASSPORT
This process is for replacing a lost or stolen passport when the applicant is currently age 16 & over, AND the missing passport is still valid (i.e. not expired).
In order to apply and receive a United States passport you must follow the instructions as outlined below. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
1. Proof of Citizenship - You must provide ONE of the following:
2. Proof of Identity
3. Evidence of Immediate Travel - Must provide a copy of 1 of the following:
4. DS-11 with 2 barcodes and Authorization form
6. Authotization Form - Print two copies of Authorization from. Complete but do NOT sign the form until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent
7. Two Passport Photographs 2x2 inches
8. Fees - Government and Travel Visa Express fees are paid in separate checks:
9. Authorization Process – An Acceptance Agent will verify your identity and witness the signing of your application.
10. Checklist - Please use this checklist to make sure you are sending all nescesery documents and avoid delays in the processing.
New US passport checklist:
11. Federal Express Shipping Instructions