Same Day NEW PASSPORT
Who Can Apply?
- Applying for a passport for the first time at age 16 & over
- The prior passport was issued at age 15 or under
- The prior passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- The expired passport is not in your possession
- The current & valid passport is damaged
First Time Passport Application Instructions
In order to apply and receive a United States passport you must follow the instructions as outlined below. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
1. Proof of Citizenship - You must provide ONE of the following:
- Previous U.S. Passport
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by state, county or city (if born in US)
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 (if born outside the US)
- Certificate of Naturalization
2. Proof of Identity
- Valid driver’s license w/ photograph issued more than 4 months ago
- If you do not poses a driver’s license or a driver’s license that meets the requirements above then you must supply Alternate Proof of Identity
3. Evidence of Immediate Travel - Must provide a copy of 1 of the following:
- Round trip ticket indicating travel to a foreign country
- Travel Itinerary
- Business traveler’s may submit a business letter if the above is not available
Please do not include the evidence of immediate travel in the sealed envelope.
Important: if your departure date is more then 24 days away please talk to our agent first.
4. DS-11 with 2 barcodes and Authorization form
5. Authotization Form - Print two copies of Authorization from. Complete but do NOT sign the form until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent
6. Two Passport Photographs 2x2 inches
- $205 Government fees. You will write a check to “US Department of State” for $170 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check) and pay cash in the amount of $35 to the Acceptance Agent.
- $239 to TravelVisaExpress. Also include payment for the return shipping option you selected (if applicable). If you want to pay by credit card, download credit card authorization form and send along with all documents.
8. Authorization Process – An Acceptance Agent will verify your identity and witness the signing of your application.
9. Checklist - Please use this checklist to make sure you are sending all necessary documents and to avoid delays in the processing.
10. Federal Express Shipping Instructions
- Send all the above mentioned documents + $25 for return FedEx to:
3450 Geary Boulevard suite 105, San Francisco, CA 94118
TravelVisaExpress.com specializes in obtaining travel visa(s) for US Citizens and foreign nationals.
Passports for United States Citizens who wish to travel internationally within the next 30 days.
Applying for reentry permit or refugee travel document.
Korea (South) Visa
New US Passport
Lost or Stolen Passport
Adding Passport Pages
Child Lost or Stolen Passport
309 Peters Street, Unit A, Atlanta, GA 30313
© 2002 - 2018 Travel Visa Express. All Rights Reserved.