Please read before completing the Vietnam Visa Application Form:
Mac computers will not work with the Online Application.
- The visa application is completed electronically. The link below will launch the visa application found on the Vietnam Embassy website.
You will need to complete the application within 15 minutes.
- You must select: "Viet Nam Embassy in the U.S.A" as your place of submission and collection.
- Please ignore the photo insertion. We will submit your passport size photo along with your application.
- When you have finished you will be able to print and/or save your visa application. You must print and sign the application and send it to us for processing. Click "Download" to save a copy to your computer.
- 1 year multi-entry visa is offered to USA passports only.
Apply online visa form Vietnam Visa Application Form
.If you was born in Vietnam:Please complete both the Visa Application (online) and Vietnam Born Application Form (in Vietnamese) and send both applications for processing.Passport: Valid, Signed.
You must send your passport
– a copy is not acceptable.
- Your signed passport must have more than 6 months validity remaining to apply for a visa. Visa will not be issued with less than 6 months validity.
- Must contain sufficient blank visa pages. Visas are affixed to the blank "Visa" pages of your passport. "Amendment" pages (clearly marked as such) in the back of your passport are not acceptable for visa issuance.
If your passport does not meet these requirements, you must renew your passport or obtain a new one prior to applying for your visa.Passport Photograph.
Please submit one (1) recent passport photograph taken within the last six months.Business Letter.
The letter should include the following information:
A letter of invitation.
- Written on company letterhead—letterhead must state the business address in the USA.
- Addressed to the corresponding Consulate/Embassy.
- Name the applicant (traveler) sponsored or employed by the company.
- Explain the nature of business to be conducted.
- State the dates of visit.
- State the name and address of the company to be visited.
- Specify the type and validity of the requested visa.
- Company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses.
- An original closing signature (someone other than the applicant).
A letter of invitation from your host or the company you intend to visit is required. This letter must be on company letterhead and signed by a representative of the company.Visa Approval Number
(Vietnam). Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, you must provide your visa approval number. Your contact in Vietnam will need to obtain this from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.