Once the above takes place, please deliver (in person or by overnight shipment) the following to our office as soon as possible:
- The sealed envelope you obtain from the acceptance agent with your full name, date of birth and travel date written on it.
- A copy of your itinerary (unless we provide you with one) in addition to the one inside the sealed envelope
- A copy of the Letter of authorization in addition to the one inside the sealed envelope
- Payment of Visa Express expediting fee (please choose from the options below:
- $ 675 3−4 bus. days processing
- $ 550 5−6 bus. days processing
- $ 395 10 bus. days processing
- $ 295 15 bus. days processing
We accept credit and debit cards, checks, money orders, ACH wire transfers.
- Payment of return shipping fee ($ 40) — can be added to the expediting fee. Your passport will be sent to you via FedEx or UPS overnight delivery. You can also choose to provide your own self-addressed prepaid return envelope using the delivery service of your choice (FedEx, UPS or USPS).
- You can save money on shipping fees to us by using our prepaid FEDEX airbill — please contact us before sending your docs if interested.
- Payment for any additional services (supplying of a travel itinerary, for example) — can be added to expediting and shipping fees.
We must submit your application within one week from the time it is executed by the acceptance agent. Please check with our office regarding next available appointments for passport expediting.Address for delivering your sealed envelope and other documents to us:Atlanta Passport office:
Travel Visa Express
309 Peters Street, SW, Unit A
Atlanta, GA 30313
Tel. (404) 827-0099San Francisco Passport office (use this if applying for urgent processing):
Travel Visa Express
507 Polk Street, Suite 410
San Francisco, CA 94104
Tel. (415) 810-5954Please call or email us before sending your paperwork to let us know it’s coming.
We need to book a submission slot for your application ahead of time. Only use trackable shipping service.