⚡ Looking for Rush Expedited US Passport Service? ⚡

Travel express visa

U.S. Passport for
Children Under 16

Our company will help your children to get his or her
US passport very fast

  • As fast as 3 day processing
  • 25 years of service excellence
  • Starting at $395 + government fees

US Passport for your Children

*Government Fees are not included
Express Processing

Have your passport in 3 business days
Get Started
Rush Processing

Have your passport in 5 business days
Get Started
Regular Processing

Have your passport in 10 business days
Get Started

Have your passport in 15 business days
Get Started
Why Travel Visa Express?
If you’re looking for the best service to apply for a passport online, Visa Express is the way to go. From expedited new passport to getting a second passport to applying for visas, our travel experts will assist you in every step of the process for our passport services.
Get US Passport Fast

Your Advantages

We offer a quick service for a fair price
Very Fast 
Starting from 3 bus. days
And in some cases even faster!
Reliable and Convenient
We use latest technology to provide ultra-positive experience
Our Price Starting at $295
The cheapest price on the maket
How does it work?

Apply online

Fill the form below. Our specialist will check everything before we begin processing.
We process your Passport
Our couriers will hand-deliver your passport application to the US Passport Agency for processing.
You get Your Passport

Upon receipt of your passport, we check it for any errors and ship directly to you via FEDEX/UPS.

Apply for your children US passport :
  • Your children are under age 16 and they need a new passport or need to renew their current passport

U.S. Passport For Children Online - How to Get U.S Passport For Your Children in 4 Days

Getting U.S. passport for your children gives them a great opportunity to become independent and full members of public society with extended rights. We can expedite your children getting U.S. Passport in as fast as 4 days.

Apply to get your children U.S. passport using Form DS-11. To submit Form DS-11, for passport application for minors:

  • Must apply in person with both parents/guardians at an Acceptance Facility
  • Must include the additional documentation required by Form DS-11
  • Must not sign the application until instructed to do so by the Acceptance Agent
  • Must provide your Social Security number

Steps to Get Your Children U.S. Passport

Step 1: Complete and Submit Form DS-11 Application For A U.S. Passport

Step 2: Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship

Step 3: Submit Evidence of Relationship

Step 4: Provide Parental Consent

Step 5: Pay the Applicable U.S. Government Fee

Step 6: Provide One Professional Passport Photo

Step 7: Include Letter of Authorization

Step 8: Get Your Documents Sealed

Step 9: Ship Documents to Visa Express


My child doesn't have a certified Birth Certificate, can I still apply for a passport?
No. You must obtain a certified Birth Certificate in order to apply for your child's passport.
My child and I have different last names. What should I do?
You and your child may have different last names, as long as the parental relationship document lists your full name. If your name has changed from that on the parental relationship document, please submit proof of your legal name change (e.g. marriage certificate or court order).
How do I renew my child's passport?
You cannot renew your child's passport. If your child is under age 16, he/she must appear in person with you and the child's other parent or guardian to apply. A child's application must be submitted in person at a passport agency or authorized passport application acceptance facility.
Super fast and professional work.
I was informed every step of the way
Farrel Gulierm
Honestly, worked a miracle. I needed my passport for a medical trip but didn't have time to do it. Super pumped with how easy and fast they were.
Samuel Willson
Everything was fast and cheap. I loved being able to track where things were at through the whole process.
Sarah Lewin
Great service if you're in a pinch like me and needed a passport ASAP. Thanks!
Alex Gupta

Get your Passport Lightning Fast 

We guarantee our fast turn-around or will not even charge you