⚡ Looking for Rush Expedited US Passport Service? ⚡

Visa Express Inc.
Travel express visa
We've been doing visas since 1998. Our only priority is getting your visas and travel documents fast, easy and for a fair price.

Get your visa.
Fast, easy and secure.

Have any question? Chat with us!
Travel Visa Express provides full visa service for tourist, business, humanitarian, work, private and student travel.
Expediting visas for our customers since 1998

Our most popular visa destinations

Visa to China
5-7 business days
Visa to India
6-8 business days
Visa to Nigeria
3-5 business days
Visa to Australia
1-3 business days
Visa to Turkey
2-3 business days
Visa to Vietnam
4-6 business days
Visa to United Arab Emirates
7 business days
Visa to Pakistan
8-10 business days
Visa to Ghana
5-7 business days
Visa to Egypt
6-8 business days
With Travel Visa Express, getting your Visa is a super easy process. Fill out online application, send your passport and you are ready for your trip.
Get your Visa online
How does it work?



Choose your destination, select correct visa type, fill out online form, choose shipping options and pay online.

That's all the hard work you need to do.
Send us your documents
Follow our easy instructions and send us required documents.

That's all for you — now go about your business and wait for the visa or passport in the mail.
Receive your passport or visa
We submit your visa application, pictures, required supporting documentation and your passport to a consulate and secure your travel visa. Your passport with visa will be shipped to you after it's checked for accuracy by us.
Have a great trip!
Additional Services
Rush US Passport Services

If your trip is coming up in the next 2 months and you don't have a passport yet — contact us immediately.

Regular passport processing now takes at least 7-8 weeks, and you won't be able to expedite it once documents are submitted.

We have special allocated emergency slots with the US Passport office for just such cases and can get your new passport or renewal as fast as within 3 business days.

Apostille and Legalization

Planning to travel abroad to study or do business? You may need to get an apostille for your vital records or other official documents. If you're getting married, planning to study or work abroad, applying for dual citizenship, purchasing a business — you'll need your U.S. documents legalized.

It may sound complicated but we deal with document legalization and apostilles on a daily basis. We’ll get your documents legalized at the state, national, or embassy level and have them back to you in less than a week!

Your documents are safe with us
  • All passports are
    covered for up to $500
    We take our job seriously. All passports are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage.