⚡ Looking for Rush Expedited US Passport Service? ⚡

Visa Express Inc.
Travel express visa

Replace Damaged Passport
in San Francisco

Our company offer a variety of options to replace
a lost or damaged passport very fast

  • As fast as 3 day processing
  • Round the clock tracking of your passport
  • Starting at $295 + government fees

Replace Your Damaged Passport in San Francisco

*Government Fees are not included
Express Processing

Have your passport in 3 business days
Rush Processing

Have your passport in 5 business days
Regular Processing

Have your passport in 10 business days

Have your passport in 15 business days
Why Travel Visa Express?
If you’re looking for the best service to apply for a passport online, we are your guys! From expediting a new passport, or getting a second passport, or applying for a visa, our experts will assist you in every step of the process.
Get US Passport Fast
Your Advantages
We offer a quick service for a fair price
  • Very Fast 
    Starting from 3 business days
    And in some cases even faster!
  • Reliable and Convenient
    We use latest technology to provide ultra-positive experience
  • Our Price Starting at $295
    The cheapest price on the maket
How does it work?

Apply Online & Send your Docs

Fill out online form, select your service and pay online.
Gather all required documents.
Get to a local acceptance agent to verify your application and seal the envelope (for new passports).

Follow our instructions and send us all documents.
We Process Your Passport
We check your documents and hand deliver them to the US Passport Office for expedited issuance.

After your passport is issued, it's checked for possible errors and shipped to you on the same day.
You Get Your Passport
We send you a photo proof of your newly issued US Passport while it's being shipped to you.

You should get your new passport on the next business day.

Have a great trip!

San Francisco Passport Service Office

(415) 980-8030

507 Polk St, Suite 410

San Francisco, CA 94102

Apply for Damaged Passport Replacement online if:
  • Passport cover has been torn or cut
  • Passport cover has fallen off
  • Any internal page has been torn, cut, or has fallen out
  • Lamination on the photo/information page has peeled up
  • Information/photo page has been water damaged and is showing mold spots or the ink has run
If your passport is in poor condition because of (heavy wear or minor water damage), you can request an early passport renewal. It is possible not to go through the full mutilated passport replacement procedure.

  • Edges of passport pages are worn or curling
  • Passport cover is creased or bent
  • Slight water damage, but information/photo page remains legible

San Francisco Damaged Passport Replacement Online -
How to Get Your Passport in 3 Days

Getting your passport fast is essential when your passport has been damaged as your passport is the most important document if you travel abroad. We can help you to get your passport in as fast as 3 days.

Steps to Get a U.S. Passport after it was damaged in San Francisco

Step 1: Complete and Submit Form DS-11 for a U.S. Passport

Step 2: Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship

Step 3: Present Identification and Include a Copy

Step 4: Pay the Applicable U.S. Government Fee (damaged passport replacement fee)

Step 5: Provide One Professional Passport Photo

Step 6: Include Letter of Authorization

Step 7: Get Your Documents Sealed

Step 8: Ship Documents to Visa Express


I went into a trip and after noticed that there was a small hole due to a cigarette. This hole doesn't affect any information in the passport. What should I do?
Believe it or not, the circumstances surrounding your passport no longer able to be accepted at immigration determine how you need to replace it. If you haven’t started traveling yet and noticed your passport has acquired a new hole – we don’t need to know why! – you’ll need to start the process of replacing it immediately.

Yes. This is a great example of damaged passport. Try to collect as many pieces as you have and take them for submission.

Will I have a completely new passport with a new number, or my old passport just will be re-issued?

One of the most popular questions.

Your damaged passport will be replaced by a completely new passport with full 10 year validity and a new number.


How Do I Know if My Passport is Damaged?

In most cases, if a passport’s appearance has been fundamentally affected, it contains a damaged chip, or has incurred other superficial wear and tear, it will not be accepted as a travel document.
Therefore, significant passport damage includes:
  • Water damage
  • Faded pages
  • Loose binding
  • Tearing on the cover or pages
  • Damage to the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip.
How to Replace a Damaged Passport?
The process of replacing a damaged passport depends on the national passport issuing authority in your country of citizenship. In the USA passport can be replaced by submitting Form DS-11. You must also provide your damaged passport to complete the process.
What Happens to Visas in My Damaged Passport?
If you have any unexpired visas, online visas, or visa waivers for foreign countries registered with your damaged passport you will also need to replace these as well.

A visa is only valid with the same passport used for its application and approval. If you have to replace that document you will get a new passport number and will need to reapply with the country that previously issued your travel authorization.

Replacing a Damaged Passport for a child

If you need to replace a damaged passport for a minor, it is important to note that both parents must provide their details on the application form.
If the application must be submitted in person, both parents must also accompany the child to request a replacement in person.

My U.S. Passport was lost. What are U.S Passport requirements for lost or stolen Passport?
You must submit your completed application, including citizenship evidence, photocopy of ID, photo, and fees, in person at a passport acceptance facility. You may be eligible to apply in person at a passport agency if you are traveling soon.
I have difficulties with DS-11 form. What can I do?
You can read our guide How to fill DS-11 Form (travelvisaexpress.com) and find all typical mistakes there.
Can I travel if I have found my passport after reported that it is lost?

No. If you have already reported your passport lost or stolen, the passport is no longer valid and must not be used for travel. If you attempt to use your reported lost or stolen U.S. passport, you may encounter issues when traveling abroad.

After reporting your passport lost or stolen, you must apply for a new passport in person using Form DS-11.

Will my new passport have the same passport number as the one I lost?
Definetely not. Your new passport will have a different number than has never been used on any other passport.
  • Super fast and professional work.
    I was informed every step of the way
    Farrel Gulierm
  • Honestly, worked a miracle. I needed my passport for a medical trip but didn't have time to do it. Super pumped with how easy and fast they were.
    Samuel Willson
  • Everything was fast and cheap. I loved being able to track where things were at through the whole process.
    Sarah Lewin
  • Great service if you're in a pinch like me and needed a passport ASAP. Thanks!
    Alex Larkins

Get your Passport Super Fast

You will get your passport in time for your trip!